Friday, April 21, 2006

single again

I'm big into procrastinating. Its now 8:55 and i shoooould be working. I however just spent the last 10 minutes debating the title of this post. Should it be single again / or what not to do? Does it really make a difference? Nope, not at all. And that is beautiful!

See currently my wonderful husband is away for work. And what really sucks is that he returns in just enough time to leave me again to visit his kids. UGG. This however has drastic consequences for me. I have not had a real meal since he left. Now we both cook on a regular basis, and yes, I share some of the responsibility, but i like my motivation to work. I have no motivation to cook. I've totally given up my diet for convenience. And can't remember the last time I had a fresh vegetable. Worst part is...instead of getting UP and making something. I'll prob spend the next 30-45 minutes figuring out a way to avoid just this scenario.

Day 3 and 3 more to go.

No comments: