Saturday, July 07, 2007

First Vacation!

Can you imagine ~ your first plane trip at 7 weeks ~ what a lucky girl! Hopefully this is just the beginning of a lifetime of great journeys.

Mommy has to say, all things considered Giuliane was a great little baby girl on the plane. A few little 'pay attention to me whimpers' and some slight fussyness when we were taxing for takeoff as I wouldn't let the lil peanut eat till we were acutally taking off, but really...since we were on a small plane, i doubt anyone could hear her over the engine.


The flight was only an hour and 15 min long and the rest of the time, she giggled and coo'ed with the best of them. In short ~ she was ADORABLE!



1 comment:

Jennifer Laycock said...

Hey there! I don't see an email address, so I'm going to leave you this note here. Your entry won the Lactivist Caption contest. ;)

If you'd like to claim the shirt of your choice from The Lactivist Store, please just drop me an email and let me know which one you'd like and what your mailing address is.