Thursday, February 23, 2006

me & my kitty


can we say codependent.

I've never been much of a pet person. I grew up with a pet bunny for heaven’s sake. And if anything ~ I'd be a dog fan. Cats are just for old single women, and gay men. Well take your pick, cause i now have a cat and LOVE HER!

However as the days go by I take note in our annoying similarities.

Like her, I used to run wild. I was always on the go without a care in the world. I was an independent lady going where i wanted, when i wanted.

Today however - like my cat and we prefer sitting, no laying, on our backs watching tv while snuggling with the ones we love. The second this loved one thinks of doing anything that doesn't involve us, we panic! Meeeoooooooowwwww -- I WANT ATTENTION! I NEED YOUR LOVE!

What happened to us Willoughby???

No comments: