Friday, March 24, 2006

say what?

So this past Wednesday after too far of a drive, to dine at a restaurant that no longer exists. Some co-workers and I settled on a regular Chinese place. I opted out of crispy beef for healthier shrimp lettuce wraps. Little did I know that they were magic lettuce wraps, capable of making me loose 10 lbs in 2 days.

Come 6pm that night i began booting in the porcelain pot. Ironically, as I was doing so my dear husband was eating my lunch left overs. Why neither of us educated and well employed individuals thought this might be a bad idea, is beyond me. 3 hours later, he's utilizing the other full bath. Thank the lord we opted for the 2 bathroom condo. New home-owners beware. For reasons i will not get into 1 and 1/2 bath would not have been enough. Those of you that have had bad bout of food poisoning know what I’m talking about and that should be enough said.

Needless to say the 24 hour rule pretty much held true. At the 25th hour bodily fluids were again under my control. I didn't feel good by any means until 1 day later, but the whole control issue is nice.

That brings us to today. We split and apple and some ride pudding for breakfast. By lunch we were feeling good enough for....McDonalds. (please refer to paragraph 2, sent 3)

No comments: