Tuesday, May 01, 2007

More Homemade goodies


In addition to the BABY, cleaning products, crib blanket, etc, Peter and I decided to venture into maternity photography as well. While I LOVE the pics i see of other moms: the stretch marks, chubby body (though less now than before getting preg), and frugality of me ~ I just can't fathom spending the money on professional pics.

Peter has done so much to make me feel wonderful these past 38 weeks and topped it off with a truly pampering weekend. This was the first weekend that i truly felt sorta icky, but when he:
*makes a breakfast of prosciutto, melon, provolone, cafe con leche, oj, and orange & cranberry scones then
*makes the second round (hours later) of poached eggs, on a crab cake with holindaise & asparagus
*goes with me to get my nails done
*giggles with sheer excitement as i have some serious contractions at Wal-Mart.
*offers to take pictures to make me feel beautiful (and even absorbs far too much 'constructive criticism' from the family photographer...

You can't help but have a wonderful weekend

No comments: