Saturday, October 18, 2008

Busy busy busy

Its been a crazy crazy month ~ what with the end of the fiscal year for work, a looong weekend wedding down in Miami & just the general craziness of being a wife, mom, chef, payclerk, motivator, cleaning lady, laundress, etc, etc...This month has totally gotten away from me.

BUT I've got plenty of pictures and silly stories in my head to share.

Giuliane is ususally SOO GOOOOD when we go out to eat, but wouldn't it be just the case that she totally was a nut when Gramma & Grandpa Vic came to visit. Not BAD ~ but ummm a lil energenic for the booth at Sweetwater. I'm sure everyone agreed with G when Peter pronouced it was time to go and she said "YEAAAAAAAA"

And since Grandma & Grandpa were in town she was promptly rewarded with gifts when we got home :)

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE A BABY WHO'S WEARING MY SWEATER!!!

No comments: