Monday, April 06, 2009

School Pictures

So today is PICTURE DAY at G's school. I bounced back and forth on how much I cared. Ranging from not.at.all to ~ she's missed every other picture day and it would be fun to see what comes from it.

Sooo last minute Peter reminded me and i whipped out the iron. Zoom zoom zoom ~ toss on the dress, add some pigtails per request, and we're off with cargo pants to change into later.

BUT WAIT. She looks soooo cute! I HAAAD TO GET A PIC. Channeling my inner G i feel i can claim "I DIT IT!"


But no matter what, they don't make me smile 1/2 as much as this one does.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Wow--picture day! She is totally cute and I can't believe how big she's getting. Like you, I think the bunny picture is fantastic!

jenn said...

Re: BIGNESS

I know ~ i read your blog and giggle about how big Kai is. Some days i can trick myself into thinking she's still a baby, but then i see her peers and its the biggest reality check. THEY'RE TODDLERS!

yuj said...

the bunny photo is amazing.

a.ma.zing.