Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Ummmmm...

Ummm... Ummm... Ummmm... I have a little girl! No longer a baby, but a little girl that gets nervous and says "ummmm" ALL THE TIME NOW. I presume this is one of her (numerous) bad habits she picked up at daycare. But, like all the rest, I know it should be a bad thing but it seriously just makes me giggle.

Me - G, what do you want?
G - Ummm... Ummm... (picks at lip a bit) Umm...
Me - G honey, you can point if you don't know the word.
G - Ummm... Ummm... (picks at lip a bit) Umm...
(a few more rounds)

P - she wants chocolate, she saw me eating some
Me - G do you want chocolate?
G - Ummm... Umm... yea mommy, CHOP-a-LIT!

Apparently i'm the BAD parent and she knows she's not getting it from me. Often at least :P

and a gratuitous pic of G just for fun!

No comments: